Hi fish friends,
We’re hosting events throughout the Fall – and we’d love to see you and talk seafood. Come to one, come to all, or show your support online by giving our videos a like, share, or comment, or by donating today. This weekend’s boat cruise we’ll be heading down Key Biscayne to the lighthouse, then up to the Miami River before checking out the skyline at night. During the cruise we’ll learn about the indigenous and ecological history of Biscayne Bay.
And we’d love your input by taking our seafood survey. We’ve gotten over 50 responses so far, and will share those with you – but it’d be great if you could take the survey too. You can do so here. Finally, we have two new episodes of our web series in post production that we can’t wait to share with you.
Thanks for your continued support as we work to protect our oceans!
- September 25th Sunset Boat Cruise (Limited seating, get your tickets today)
- October 6th Instagram Live Slow Fish Talk with Roy Ferreira and Sarah Curry (Slow Food Miami Instagram) talking about underutilized species – Free
- October 9th Sunset Boat Cruise (Limited seating)
- October 15th Moonlight Boat Ride Shark Valley Loop (In collaboration with Love the Everglades Movement) – free
- October 19th Trashy Tuesday – Free
- October 28th Seafood Shorts Screening at the Anderson (In collaboration with Slow Food Miami) – Free
Find seafood resources to use in your classroom – and find links to other amazing nonprofits in South Florida that offer educational resources.
If you’re a chef or restaurateur, use this space to find tools that help you make smarter seafood choices in your restaurant.
Sereia Joins TikTok – Give us a Follow!
Book Your Seafood Presentation
We’re happy to announce that you can now book a seafood presentation for your business, school, or organization with founder and Executive Director, Sarah Curry. Prices vary depending on the group. Email us today to set it up!
Give Miami Day November 19th
Save the date – and help us raise $10,000. We’ll send another email with more details, but we’re excited for this annual day of giving here in Miami. Your donation supports seafood education in South Florida and beyond. Can’t wait? Donate now.
Through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to a charity of your choice. You’ll be able to tell you’re shopping from the correct page if you see the AmazonSmile logo in the corner of the page and “Supporting Sereia Films” below the search bar.
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
Copyright © 2021 Sereia Films. All rights reserved.